Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Little behind

Yeah I am a little behind in posting the weekend wrap up and Aunt Katherine is wigging out. Not much exciting stuff happened except for getting new tires (thanks to Uncle Cory for the discount) on Saturday and then we finally used our GC to Mi Cocina that we have had for forever. I always order the same thing when we go and I am thinking the mambo taxi totally wipes out all the nutritional value in the salad I order, but they are just too darn tasty. Sunday the guys all went fishing so when they were done the guys stayed and watched the babies and us ladies (Nana, Aunt Jackie and Caroline) went to get pedicures. I love pedicures and would love to be able to have one every weekend. I HATE painting my own toe nails, if only I still lived with Katherine and she could do them for me. Man those were the days :)



Here are some pictures from the weekend.......


My bright eyed girl!



Lots of kisses!


Baby girl was so pooped she fell asleep during her bath.





No comments: