Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sophalicious

Well if you know Eric then you know he loves to make up nicknames and songs for Gracie, and with Sophia here now she is his new subject. Somehow he came up with the nickname of Poo for Gracie, I don't even remember how it started but I think we call her poo more than Gracie and she definitely knows it is her second name. You can insert the word poo into any song and it fits, well it may not be appropriate but sure sounds funny.
On our last trip to Nacogdoches he came up with the nickname Sophalicious (yes you guessed it after fergalicious). Well with a new nickname comes a song, he only has one verse, but he is working on more so definitely stay tuned

Sophalicious, my body is so vicious.
I am up in the crib just a working on my fitness....
Sophalicious!

No comments: