Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wow.... what a weekend

Not a very exciting weekend but definitely one that was exhausting. Sophia was still running a fever until Saturday afternoon, but the antibiotics are helping and we hope to have our happy baby back soon.
Eric had to go into work on Saturday so Sophia and I went to run a few errands. It is so true when they say that kids will always find a way to make a liar out of ya. I was just saying this last week to Ms. Jan that we have never had a blowout and low and behold Sophia and I were out Saturday and she had a major one. I am talking all over the car seat, her and her clothes. There seemed to be poop everywhere. We rushed home with Sophia crying the entire way, I don't blame her though I would cry too if I was sitting in poop, but there was nothing I could do until I got her home and could give her a bath. Once she was all clean she was as happy as a clam again. Saturday night we went out for sushi.... oh how I love sushi!
Sunday Eric woke up at 5am to go stand in line at Target for a Wii fit and Mario kart. He was so pumped when he was the first person line, but I wonder what the next hunt will be. It always seems to be something and Eric loves the thrill of the hunt. I spent all day Sunday studying for my Life, Health and Accident Agent license and I am proud to say I PASSED! I was so thrilled, since that test seemed to be trickier than what I was led to believe. Now I am on to the next license, the Property and Casualty Agent license.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Sophia is better. I love it - BLURBIDGE, so cute.